Thursday, September 13, 2012

Boom Goes the Dynomite

I plan on voting for Obama, again.

I stopped eating at Chick-fil-a.  It was never about freedom of speech.

I believe marijuana should be legal.  I believe it's 100 times safer than alcohol.  To quote Bob Saget in one of my favorite movies, "Have you ever sucked dick for weed?!"

There always needs to be a separation between church and state.  Always.

Pregnant ladies:  I'm super excited that you are with child.  Please stop making the 3D ultrasound your profile picture.  It's frickin creepy.

I don't think that using cuss words to express yourself is a sign of ignorance.  I do believe that poor grammar and spelling is a very good indicator of ignorance.

My dogs are still cooler than most people.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment