Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Big Texas Hair

When I first started telling people I was moving to Texas, they exclaimed, "Well it's hot, but they have that dry heat." What these misinformed people did not know was that I was moving to a coastal town in a very humid part of southeast Texas. It's 100 degrees and humid as balls. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I love never being cold (except for inside the frigid buildings they keep at 32 degrees). My hair, however, is not so pleased with this newly formed relationship.


My hair's day typically goes like this:


8 am. Looking good, yeah!


11 am. Hmm, driving to work and walking between buildings has added some lift.


3 pm. Dude, really? I've just been sitting at my desk.


7 pm. Glad Ben thinks Medusa is sexy.





Oh well, this is why they make hair clips and ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment